Thank you for your interest in learning how to contact us. We hope you enjoy exploring our website to learn more about us, our work and how you can help in the effort to provide direct financial aid to elderly Holocaust Survivors in remote areas of Eastern Europe and Ukraine.
To contact us, donate, follow, or volunteer, these links might be helpful:
- Get your donation questions answered and discover how individuals and businesses can support the Survivor Mitzvah Project.
- Learn more about the Survivor Mitzvah Project’s work on our News & Media pages.
- Follow Survivor Mitzvah Project on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube.
- Volunteer to work with the Survivor Mitzvah Project.
- Find our tax documents on our financial information Page
We hope we’ve answered a few commonly-asked questions above. If these don’t provide you with the information you need, please fill out the Contact Us form on this page and a staff member will respond as soon as possible.
Our Contact Information
The Survivor Mitzvah Project
2658 Griffith Park Blvd., Suite #299
Los Angeles, CA 90039 USA
Toll free: (800) 905-6160
100% of all donations go directly into the hands of a Holocaust Survivor in need.